1. Open the package and check the luminaire and accessories. Wear work gloves to prevent dirt and oil from being transferred to the luminaire.
2. Take off the wire cover plate at INPUT side and connect AC input cable . then bundle the cable at the bottom.
3. Plug the female connector of the luminaire input sides onto the male connector of the AC input cable (Black wire with B, Ground wire with the middle and white wire with the last one). Dimming wires connect according to the same wire color.
4. Put the wires into the fixture and lock wire cover.
5. Tighten the suspended kits screw nut with panel screw and connect top side on the ceiling, adjust the height of the luminaire according to your needs.
6. Turn off power.
7. Connect AC input cable(the other side)into J-box. (Black wire with L, while wire with N, Green wire with Ground, Purple wire with dimmer + , Gray wire with dimmer - ).
8. Bundle the AC input cable with suspension wire.
Optional Mounting Method - Connecting Suspended Fixtures In Series
1. For multiple units installed in series, Only the first canopy sets will have a AC Input cable.
2. Combines two suspension wires and tighten one suspended kits screw nut with panel screw,another one to the next luminarie. Connect top side on the ceiling .
3. Plug the male connector of the first luminaire's input sides onto the female connector of the next luminaire's input side. Also connect the dimming wires.
4. Put the wires into luminaires and lock them by the connect plate.
5. Adjust the height according to your requirement.